Heart and related diseases is one of the most pressing issues affecting all of us. We all know of a friend or loved one who has been afflicted by heart health problems. Yet, this is not inevitable, and importantly, heart disease is frequently preventable. Lifestyle changes and medications can keep our heart healthy and lower our chances of getting heart diseases.
On 11 November 2023, we are glad to be able to share this educational journey to the people who attended our Heart to Heart Talk 2023, organized by MediaCorp, official media partner, CNA. We hope to bring awareness and get everyone to recognize the symptoms of common heart related diseases, and understand the treatments options available.
Watch the videos shown during the event:
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) – By Dr Stanley Chia & Dr Tan
Left Atrial Appendage Closure – By Dr Edgar Tay
Electrophysiology (EP) – Arrhythmia – By Dr Jeremy Chow
Women’s Health in Cardiology – By Dr Chan Wan Xian & Dr Goh Ping Ping
Here are the presentation slides shared during the talk:
- Heart Stent Procedure Demystify – By Dr Tan Chong Hiok
- Pulmonary Embolism-No. 1 Cause of Preventable Hospital Death Worldwide. What is it? – By Dr Pipin
- Keep The Heart Beating – Evolution of Cardiac Pacemaker – By Dr Jeremy Chow
- Silent Hole, Lethal Flaw – By Dr Cliff Wong
- What Every Women Need To Know About Heart Disease – By Dr Goh Ping Ping